In order to protect the health and wellbeing of both yourselves and our team please read the following:
- Video appointments are available when appropriate.
- Please note: we will not tolerate rudeness or abuse directed at our team. They’re doing their best in very difficult & worrying circumstances. Thank-you.
Booking an appointment:
- If your pet is unwell please call us on 01332 345119. Our team will ask you a number of questions about your health, please do not visit the practice if:
- You are showing Covid-19 symptoms or those of a cold.
- You have been in contact with anyone showing these symptoms.
- You are in self-isolation.
- Please follow the below guidelines on arrival at the practice:
- Wear a face mask at all times.
- Sanitise your hands on entry.
- One owner/pet per appointment in our waiting and consult rooms.
- If you wish to order repeat medication or food please allow 48 hours before collection.
- We offer a postal service if you are unable to collect.
- If you wish to collect your order please understand that we may ask you to wait outside while we bring your order to you.