In order to protect the health and wellbeing of both yourselves and our team please read the following:
- Video appointments are available when appropriate.
- Please note: we will not tolerate rudeness or abuse directed at our team. They’re doing their best in very difficult & worrying circumstances. Thank-you.
Booking an appointment:
- If your pet is unwell please call us on 01332 345119. Our team will ask you a number of questions about your health, please do not visit the practice if:
- You are showing Covid-19 symptoms or those of a cold.
- You have been in contact with anyone showing these symptoms.
- You are in self-isolation or classed as a vulnerable individual.
- Please follow the below guidelines on arrival at the practice:
- Call 01332 345119 to notify us of your arrival
- Please wait in your car, a member of our team will come to see you
- Please remain 2m apart from individuals, for your own and our safety, and wear a face mask at all times.
- We are able to accept card and cash payments. If you wish to pay cash please be prepared with the correct amount as we are unable to give change.
- If you wish to order repeat medication or food please pay at the time of ordering.
- We offer a postal service if you are unable to collect.
- If you wish to collect your order please call us on arrival. We will then bring your order to you, placing it on a table outside our entrance. Please keep 2m from the area whilst we do so and wear a face mask.
- Collection times 10am-3pm daily.