Terms and conditions for our gold plans
- The Gold Plan only remains in force if you pay your monthly instalments, without default.
- The practice may increase the monthly fee at the start of the next annual cycle and will give two months’ notice of such increase.
- The practice may terminate this agreement by giving the pet owner no less than one months’ notice.
- In the case of missed payments, the plan will be cancelled. Any treatment received will be chargeable at non-discounted rates excluding any payments received through the plan.
- It is the pet owner’s responsibility to:
a. Contact the practice to book in for regular check-ups and collect treatment included within the plan.
b. Cancel the plan, and associated payment method, in the event of a pet’s death.
- For all pets not vaccinated when joining the plan there will be an additional charge of £17.50 per vaccination (not including rabies).
- Annual vaccinations, including kennel cough for dogs. (£17.50 surcharge per vaccination for new clients signing up to the Gold Plan).
- Any discount associated with the plan is for the named animal only.
- This is NOT an insurance policy, there is no insured benefit.
- This contract is non-transferable.
- Any dispute arising under this agreement will be submitted to arbitration under the Arbitration Act 1996 at the joint cost of both parties.
- All notices under the provisions of this agreement will be in writing and sent to the last known address of the pet owner. It is the pet owner’s responsibility to inform the practice of any change of address or contact details.
Last revised on the 23rd September 2021.